Thursday, August 7, 2014

What I've Been Working On (#WIBWO) Summer 2014 Edition

Hello!  It's been awhile!  I'm sorry that I haven't update this blog in so long!  I have been having a wonderful summer, and I just haven't made the time to sit behind the computer.

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you will have seen some of the fun times we've had, as well as what I've been working on.  Today I want to share with my blog readers what's been going on in my studio...

The following post is going to be picture heavy, but I just have so much to share!


I got really busy this summer working on my signature Wet Bags ($14).  I picked up some new fabrics and was so excited to ship these bags to clients near and far!



These Anchor Wet Bags SOLD OUT in just a couple of days!
Fabric Keyrings ($7), one of the first handmade accessories I debuted back in 2011, are popular year-round, but more so during the school year when parents purchase this cute and practical gift for their child's teachers.


During back-to-school time, I feature my Fabric Lanyards ($10).  These are great for teachers, students, and anyone who needs to carry a badge at work.  These are also great to hold your keys!  I wear mine tucked into my top when I go for a walk or jog.



I had a custom request a couple of weeks ago from one of my most dedicated clients for a Grocery Bag Holder ($10). This is new to AquaSeventy6 and I am happy to debut it on today's blog:


Finally, this summer I debuted a Layette Combo. This comes with 2 applique onesies, 2 applique burp cloths and a matching vinyl-lined "Everything Bag" made to order for $40 (15% savings) or upgrade the Everything Bag to a full-sized Wet Bag for just $2 more (that's a 20% savings.) These make unique and thoughtful baby shower gifts!

This is an example of the Little Man combo.


If you want to place an order for anything you see on my blog, email me at aquaseventy6@gmail.com.  Everything is made-to-order and ships first class with tracking. Thanks for reading! xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment